Monday 30 December 2013

The Engineer comics.

Hye.. i feel like the time is too short..
from the 2 august 2013.. i`m doing this comics.. rite know.. 
this comics has reach until 7 chapter..
chapter 5 and 6 will be uploaded but slowly..
wait for 20 january 2014 for chapter 5
wow.. i feel so blessed and excited that i will make my improvement..
each chapter i can see my sketches improvement.. day by day i drawing..
day by day.. the idea coming through in my head.. and i keep my drawing..


the first character made by me in august 2013.., this is quite improvement.


from the first drawing.. when i look back.. the drawing is very high improved.. but seem like it still cannot reach the quality of the top manga producer like bleach, naruto, toriko and so on.. but i got my stail.. just wait and patient for now.. and i will keep practice and improve..
i hope the world can recognized me one day..

Assalamualaikum.

best regards.
Taufik Hafzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment