Thursday 27 March 2014

training to get my own signiture art.. and owned my own method in drawing.

these two day.. i reading and wacthing the art from the Great Greg Capullo.. his from the DC / Marvels.. but actually i see his art on the Spawn.dark comics i thinks, and i see his art..
i cannot speak.. i cannot say..
im felling so down.. hahaha.. its still to far from me to reach this guy..

anyway.. he had his style..
i had my style also..

to be honest.. my art still not finished yet.. i`m stiil training to find the absolute technique that i can make it.. and using that to my comics.

anyway.. you can see this two art..
last night artwork..

MODE: TRAINING.



font forgt to like my page in Facebook, and follow my page.. because everyday i will updated the story for my comics.

thank you.

Assalamualikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment